1. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
2. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
3. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
4. Cashtration: The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
Anna and I loved these but decided to come up with our own; I should add that part of the Mensa challenge was to take known words and give them unknown definitions [i.e. Willy-Nilly: impotent or Lymph: to walk with a lisp.] Here are Anna's:
1. Discipelines: grad students who are blind devotees of a particular professor and her theories.
2. Canine: actually a mathematical formula (K*9) to calculate the cost of whatever's wrong with your dog, where the variable "K" equals the amount you can afford which is then multiplied by 9.
3. Muilt: that special form of guilt that only your mother can make you feel.
Here are mine:
1. Hintillectual: A Rhodes Scholar who can't stop dropping clues about how smart he is.
2. Crackademic: A PhD student who was in her program so long that she started selling drugs just to get by.
3. Fauxtox Injections: What Californians receive when they don't want a better face -- they want a new one altogether.
4. Valetudinarian: Someone who is brave who also shelves books. Or, someone who shelves books bravely. =)
Got any to add?