1. Someone's face when he/she is genuinely happy to see you.
2. Wormwood hiding in the Christmas tree, waiting to ambush the other cats/dogs.
3. Bing Crosby's serialized radio show.
4. Thumbprint cookies.
5. The word "zither."
6. Candles that smell like you could eat them.
7. Newspaper cartoons.
8. Unexpected snow days.
9. The sled my grandfather built for me on the only unexpected snow day I've ever had.
10. Acceptance letters.
11. Naps in front of the Christmas tree when it's cold out.
12. A dinner with friends that runs late.
13. A student that has an epiphany
15. Seeing two movies at a theatre in one day
16. The smell of a book you loved as a kid
20. Poorly made Sunday-afternoon 80s movies